Hmmmmm....

I'm not a big... nic-nac person, or holiday decor person, but I am a book person!  So for St. Patrick's day I got the kids: "Where is the Green Sheep?" by Mem Fox.
I love books like these.  Great beginning concept book for Raya, great beginning to read book for Levi, and the text is in English and Spanish so Seth can learn some new Spanish vocabulary.  
It's green, I'm a happy mom.

Notice the festive confetti? That's the extent of my holiday decorating -- 
Last night Jeff brought work home so I was dinking with my Silhouette, figuring out how to merge shapes (the four leaf clovers are made from four hearts)... etc ... I look over at what Jeff's working on: His stuff looked a lot more complicated than my paper clovers... haha, hmmm... and I'm pretty sure I fretted more over my silly paper than he did his equations.



And ... documenting my random husband and his attempts in getting a jumping action shot.  Didn't work, but there's a nice little shot of the flowers he got me "just because" a few days ago.  He is pretty nice :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment