I am your lullaby;/you are my peekaboo./I am your good-night kiss;/you are my I love you."

Raya is two today. (STOP GROWING. just stop, stay this cuddly sweet mommy's girl forever -- ok?)


Here is Raya sporting her birthday shirt -- 2 cute.  
We already had her birthday party, but I wanted to set aside some things that would make the day special.

We had a picnic at the park and fed ducks.  They were in large numbers, ravenous and fearless!


Here is Raya opening her birthday book: You Are My Love You



Dear Raya, you are wonderful; I couldn't think of a more ideal daughter.  I couldn't think of a better cuddle bug, -- I love how you belt out songs, that you have one freckle on your nose, that you hate things in between your toes, that you say "chicken mommy," (from Milo and Otis...).  If I'm ever down or grumpy "the boys" know to give you to me and that I'll cheer right up.  I've said this before but,  when I was searching for a name for you I came across your name "Raya" and that it meant friend -- the perfect name for you (or for us).  Love you Ray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment