New

I was thinking about how fast this week went by, and then I thought about how many "new" adventures we have started this week -- which led me to this post... and that I should probably make mention of them, so here we go:

On Monday it was the boys' first violin lesson, and my first swim lesson.  The boys were a bit disappointed because it was really just an informational meeting and they wanted to start playing.  BUT, they met kids that would be in their class and listened to music so it wasn't entirely disappointing.  My swimming lesson went really well I think, and I'm hoping by then end that I'll be a confident swimmer.  -- Biking, swimming -- all I need to do now is learn how to run (seriously I'm awful at running) and maybe I can do a tri? -- little ambitious but we'll see in a year from now.

Tuesday was Seth's first practice of competitive soccer... he was beyond excited.  First thing in the morning he dressed himself in his ankle guards, shin guards, and cleats for his soccer practice that didn't start until 4:00 pm.... it was a long time for him to wait.

Saturday was Levi's soccer practice and he was very keen on showing his moves.  He is so cute playing soccer; I just want to cuddle him.

We went to Palouse Days for the first time today,  who knew that there was (another) parade, car show, street fair  -- But what was really exciting was the little book fair by the public library. I will definitely be going back every year, I got 15 books for $3.75!  And I'm a picky book buyer too! There were some really great finds, I was so excited.

I bought my first smartphone today .. I'm lagging a bit, I sent my first text today! (go me!)

Ended the day with transitioning Levi and Raya into more challenging bikes:  Levi on a two wheeler and Raya on a push bike.  We'll practice more tomorrow, since it started raining....

1 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

After we got home, Mike told me you guys were at soccer too. I didn't even see you, or else I would have said 'hi'. I didn't believe him until I saw Levi in a picture Mike had taken. Next time I will be more aware of my surroundings!

Post a Comment