Too much fun...

Seriously, we have too much fun.  I wish laundry was as much fun, because now I have several large piles staring at me. Oh well, I think this post will be like 4 posts:

Here is proof that we have too much fun... even though it doesn't look very fun.  I counted 24 bruises on Levi's legs! (INSANE).  This kid bikes and falls, bikes and falls, and never skips a beat.  And has warrior bruises to prove it. There never seems to be enough time in the day for him to bike... he is addicted.

Soccer Saturdays are here again!  It was Seth's first "real" game --  a couple times I had to stop myself from being one of "those moms" -- you know the crazy out of control cheering moms.  Yah, didn't know I would be one, but like I said, it was exciting! (k, it's only exciting if your kid is playing... I doubt most ppl would be that enthralled in a three on three soccer game with 6 year olds...)

Seth showing me his game face (I love him) showing me his inner cheetah:
Practicing with Rory before the game... action shots of the boys, (The bottom two pictures show Seth taking the ball from the other team, he is a really good defensive player), Seth goalie..

Levi looks really old for his soccer group -- sometimes I forget that he is only three... or sometimes I forget at how mature he actually is until he is around other kids his own age (k, that sounded awful ... but it's true...) They have changed up the peewee soccer, and I'm trying to keep an open mind, but it really isn't as much fun for the kids... there are too many drills and not enough games. 

Today we biked 20 miles.  I'm so tired, but in a good way. The head wind was strong on the way back home, we had to do some reshuffling of children: Levi in the bike trailer with Raya, Seth on the add-a-bike ... and Seth's bike tied onto the bike trailer.  Poor Jeff, he was pulling 110 pounds!  When Jeff said that we should bike this morning and just see where we would go... I doubt he thought we would be coming home at 4:00. 

Picture caption: I got side swiped by a large tumble weed and it was funny ... 


Levi potty humor:

Levi had disappeared on me at the library for a minute, but he was easily found by the sound of his yelling: "Mommy I'm pooping!" in the little kids' bathroom. 

I tell him that it's fine -- and that I'll come in to check on him in a minute.

I hear the toilet flush and go back in, "Levi, are you done??"
"No, I just didn't like the toilet being full of poop."

-- 3 more flushes later and Levi is yelling, hollering, with much gusto: "MOMMY, I"M DONE!"
-- The librarians at the check stands could hear him. 

Last thought: 2 year olds make a lot of messes:

And even bigger... with the assistance of an older brother.  Raya and Levi decided to make a fort with their mattresses -- I thought it was pretty cute until I discovered that they were making a fort so they could do art work.  Tons of crayons, torn pieces of paper etc in the middle of that fort.

Raya is discovering independence... she decided she needed a new shirt (... and dumping out all of her shirts in her drawer to find the right one...)  She.is.so.cute.  She almost has the shirt over the head down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment