Blah


blahhh... that's how I have felt all day... blahhh... (would I be crazy to blame it on this crazy weather?)

So I thought I would remind myself of the not so blahness of today.

-Read to my kids today (I love reading to them) -- Seth and I are really enjoying Jim Murphy's history books 
-I stenciled one of my favorite quotes on a pillow .. Mark Twain's "Twenty year's from now...(there's a paragraph of text)...  explore. dream. discover." ... and I have to say.. it is pretty gosh-darn-adorable
-Soccer wasn't cancelled! Levi and Raya were able to ride their bikes around the field while Seth played soccer.  Seth is a sports maniac and loved every minute.  It was a clear and beautiful end of the day.
-Levi is going to get private swim lessons for the same price as group lessons ... Lets just say the aquatic center feels really bad for all the mistakes they have made.  (I don't know how they function, the management seems so unorganized).  Double bonus, the private lessons will be at the same time as Seth's lessons so I don't have to stay longer or come another day. -- I might be nerdy, but this bit of news it very exciting to me! :)
-Thank you to whoever "egged" our house -- the kids loved finding the easter eggs in our yard... and eating the chocolate
-Did a lot of cleaning .. I don't know if I should add this to the list or not...

I am amazed how much mothers end up doing throughout the day... even when they're not entirely willing.  I'm glad that I have activities like soccer to kick me out of the house and enjoy the day, especially when I feel a little blah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I honestly feel excited for you that swim lessons are at the same time:) You got a lot done!

The Suave Sparrow said...

Ooooh you should post a pic of your pillow :) Yay for classes at the same time! Anything to make mom's day a little easier!

Post a Comment