The mishaps of Raya... continued.

Grocery shopping ...

Raya and I ran to grab our weeks bread while the guys wait at the checkout line.  I walk briskly back to the line with my arms full of an assortment of breads, and Rae is close behind with her bag.  I realize that I had forgotten the garlic bread so, my one track mind, I leave Raya (what I thought) with Jeff, dropping off her bag of bread.  Jeff  with his one track mind of placing the food on the conveyor,  assumed Raya went back with me.

I come back, "Where's Rae?"
"Isn't she with you?"

We both start looking in our immediate area and cannot see her. Jeff then says to stay with the boys and finish the transaction while he looks.

He finds her eventually, with her pants down to her ankles (over sized pants)... waddling along the condiments isle ... holding a bag of bread.

What is she a street urchin?!

How she ends up in these situations I will never know.  It did mark for some of the scariest five minutes of my life though... then when the story was told... it marked for five of the funniest minutes. (Love you Rae <3)





0 comments:

Post a Comment