3 birthdays, Christmas and New Years later....

I don't really know where to begin ... except to say: I really miss 107.7 The End. Really, are there any radio stations in Pullman?  Anyways, so I might just have a bunch of random posts covering the last week and a half.  That's right, I said week and a half filled with 3 birthdays, Christmas, etc. -- AND we also were able to visit the Holmes in Seattle at the Science Center!  It was a lot of fun to catch up.
 I'm not sure if I ought to be, but I'm pretty proud of this pic:  I love the colors.
 Searching for butterflies:
 Girls need to stick together:
 Levi:
Speaking of Levi, he had some blogworthy quotes this past week:


Levi and Grandpa are watching tv on the couch.
Grandpa looks over and cuddles Levi close to him and asks,
"Levi, are you my buddy?"

Levi: "Noo....." (smile)
Grandpa: "Levi, you are my buddy!"
Levi: 'I'm your butt."

----

Levi is dashing out of the living room while pulling down his pants, "I have a lot of urine in my uranus!" 

1 comments:

Child of God said...

ha ha ha ha, Levi is such a kick in the pants. Beautiful pictures, and beautiful children.

Post a Comment