9:10 p.m.


It should be more  7:10 p.m. 
The boys are still up.
I'm borderline insane.
Why?

The boys decided to poop together.

Just let your imaginations go wild for a minute.  Go on... go ahead.  
Two boys, one toilet. poop.
Sometimes I'm not cut out to be a mom, but sometimes, it's just so hilarious I wouldn't want to be anything else.
Two opposing feelings, one mom. insane.

It's been a common thing in our house for the boys to pee together.  They think it's fun, (is that weird? I don't know, that's another post).

It's also been a common thing in our house lately for the boys to stall going to bed, they've been pulling the "I have to go the the bathroom even though I went 30 minutes ago" tactic.
  I'm over it, I just say, "fine, go -- pee!"

This is what I thought was going on in the bathroom.

I don't know where to begin or end .. so I'll just leave with a mental picture:

I get up thinking something else has to be going on since they have been in the bathroom for way too long and I hear an increase of incessant giggles.  I open the door to find two bottomless boys standing hovering over the toilet, huge smiles ... with toothpaste tubes in their hands (have yet to find out what that was about) staring at Seth's poop.
"What are you doing??"
"We're pooping."
"WHAT???!"
 Seth flushes and Levi hops on the toilet for another turn to poop. 

Seth quickly starts wiping with copious amounts of toilet paper and shoves it in between the cracks of Levi's legs, while Levi is pooping. And then I notice poop smear on the bathroom floor from where they have sat.

And I'm done. and I'm laughing. ahhh....

1 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

It's either laugh or cry right? Congrats for picking to laugh.

Post a Comment