(click) (click)

I should have taken a lot of pictures today.. but I didn't.  So I'll just make a list of what I should have taken a snapshot of:

-8:00am bike ride with my boys! (click)
I took Levi on the add-a-bike and Seth rode on his bike. Such a beautiful day!

-Seth's soccer came (click) 
He did such a great job passing and positioning himself on the field! And he scored two goals!  I love watching my kids play soccer :)

-Pushed bikes up the steepest hill in Pullman (click) 
Actually, I'm glad there wasn't a picture of this; that hill is a beast!

-Levi's soccer game (click)
I love how happy he looks when he runs, and his yellow soccer socks :)

-Fun Run (click)
The boys ran half a mile and got a free t-shirt!

-Family fun fair (click)
Raya's first time in the giant inflatable obstacle course.

-Seth wrecking on his bike (click)
He was ran off the road by an elderly guy in a wheelchair.  I'm glad both are ok.

More biking... more sun. We actually wiped Seth out today!  It only took biking 5 miles, running a 1/2 mile, a soccer game, and a late night of swimming during last nights Splash and Dash for 3 1/2 hours (Victory! -- but only for an hour, the kids are recharged again).

0 comments:

Post a Comment