Swimming

Just thought I would post an update on the kids' swimming levels.

Levi is doing great!  He is a "Frog", and I am amazed at how comfortable he is in the water and how well he is doing with his strokes.  It's hard to believe he is only four.  

Seth is also doing great!  He was really excited to move up to Seahorse level today.  He had the biggest grin.  His instructors comment frequently that he has great form.  I can't wait for his little six year old body to catch up to his ability -- I think he will be an amazing swimmer when he grows up.

Rae ... is doing great :) -- we opt out of lessons until 3, just because they are water adjustment classes, and I take her swimming twice a week.  At the swimming pool she likes to play with the ducks... cook pretend meals, and practice her swimming.  She's not a huge fan of jumping in the water though. I'm excited for this upcoming fall! She'll be able to participate in soccer and swimming.  (My baby will be three! AH!)

I never thought swimming would become such a big part of our lives... At first it was just something to do during Pullman winters -- it's spring now and we're still going, twice a week... They love it, and they seem to be doing really well too (double bonus).

0 comments:

Post a Comment