Music to my ears




Pictures of the boys after their first concert!!  I mention after... because we were all completely done (should have taken pictures before...) ... the concert went long... it was close to two hours... and we didn't eat until near their bedtime... anyways, not the point -- they were AMAZING!  And equally amazing that they sat through all the performances!

It's tradition for the parent to accompany their child... or in my case.. children, on the final concert.  I'm excited to get the video and see how cute the boys actually were! -- we got several compliments.  I'm also kind'of curious about how we sounded...

So proud of Levi and Seth and how much they have improved and accomplished on their violins thus far.  Next year, I am looking forward to watching my boys though instead of playing with them!

Good job Seth and Levi!


3 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

I didn't know you played. I love the picture of all three of you. Such sweet boys!

worth reading said...

haha.. no, no -- I do not play! Well.. I can now play "twinkle, twinkle, little star" :) -- that was one of the songs that the beginning violin class played together at the concert, and its tradition for their parents (there are four of us) to join them. I should have clarified a bit.

The Suave Sparrow said...

Super cute little musicians :)

Post a Comment