Spring

It felt like Spring this weekend.....

Long days.. ate our meals outside... busy.

-Science Center Astronomy  -Underwater egg hunt  -City Egg hunt  -2 soccer games  -Babysitting  -Entomology Club Easter event  

... playing... eating... 

I'm sad Seth's Spring break is over... I am counting down the days for Summer break!

Experiments at the science center.  They had a great out of school event: Planetarium, crafts, rockets, kitchen chemistry.

I love the chaos of a large crowd.  It makes this Easter egg hunt so much fun!

We found some friends! -- Raya did not like Levi holding Butch's hand... not at all.

There were only three kids on Seth's team (him included) for his game on Saturday.... and they still kept the other team running!
Seth scored three goals!

... I am a slightly introverted person... until you bring me to one of my kids' soccer games ;)

Seth still loves being a goalie... he had some pretty sweet dives and saves.


Raya and Kharisma! Could you get any more hippy sounding names? They're cute.

Easter baskets...

We're going to have so much fun swimming this week :)

This was a lively event:  Holding insects (and arachnids), cockroach races, crafts, food, egghunt ... 
they handed out chocolate covered crickets!

Face painting

Levi said he wanted a yellow ant :)


The ladies painting faces were enamored with the kids. 

Embodiment of Spring:

Beautiful girl, inside and out.

Chicken cordon bleu and sweet berry bruschetta are a must for Easter from now on.  -- I found Raya passed out in front of the kitchen waiting to eat. -- Levi won the egg fight!! A more happy winner you could not find!


 ... and I'm spent.






1 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

Seriously you are my standard for motherhood. Everytime I think I'm doing a lot I read your blog and I laugh at myself. Your kids are so lucky - and if they don't know now they will definitely know it when they look back at your blog!

Post a Comment