dog poop

dog poop, dog poop, dog poop.

My neighbors' dogs love to poop in our front yard.  I on the other hand do not love our neighbors' dogs pooping in our front yard.  Today I spent close to an hour, first trying to rake dog poop out of my yard... then ended up pressure spraying it out of my yard.

I think I'm going to teach my kids to crap on my neighbors' front porch.  Isn't it fair?  You let your babies poop on my property where I walk... I'll let my babies poop on your property where you walk. I think it's fair.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I don't think most pet owners should own their pets.  Shouldn't their be an adoption service to make sure people are responsible enough to care for their animals?

5 comments:

Laurel said...

We have neighbor's dog doing the same thing to us! Maybe it is the same one...

Marilou said...

I think it is fair. It has been especially bad all around Pullman. We have been walking everywhere lately and it seems like no one is cleaning up after their pets! Bah!

Josh said...

crap on my neighbors' front porch

not really apples to apples... i'd be all for this if you said "crap on my neighbors' lawn"

then you'd be reciprocating the crap... what dog craps on a porch? :)

worth reading said...

Well... if my neighbors' yard is covered in dog poop, they don't use it -- My family uses our yard. So.. I thought since they don't use their yard, but their porch, that would be a more appropriate place.

And yes, I've seen dog poop on porches, side walks, and streets.

Why is it the only time you comment on my blog is to negate a point? -- It's really getting on my nerves.

Josh said...

sorry :( not trying to get on nerves, just trying to have some fun with a poopy topic is all :)

honestly when i made that comment i was thinking of the movie "Me, Myself and Irene" - there is a scene in the movie where he poops on the neighbor's lawn after he sees the neighbor's dog doing the same thing.

i think that neighbors leaving their crap where it doesn't belong is terrible

again - sorry if i'm getting on nerves - but on the topic of poop i can't help but post *something*

Post a Comment