ok, ok more Raya.


Raya is just so much easier to document than my boys.  For one, she can't move, so I don't have to bribe her with chocolate chips to take a picture, and two -- she's changing so fast!  She waved today.  It was the cutest wave ever. She might have signed "more" today -- I'm pretty sure she did because she kept batting her hands together after we would do the more sign.  AND she learned how to scream a couple of days ago.

 

We've been laughing and encouraging her... we might be stopping that now ...

 Reaching the high note here.
Raya's smile has changed over the last couple of days as well.  You know how some people blow a kiss?  Raya blows a smile:
It's the goofiest face.


And... this just cracks me up, I don't know what type of a girl she'll turn out to be.

Eating a lizard in style.

Sethy got a hair cut..... can you tell they're related?

And I just didn't have the heart to give Levi one :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment