Raya baby.

My little girl is 6 months!



sitting up
started eating solid foods, besides rice cereal
Ate an entire jar of baby food peas.  I don't think my boys have EVER done that.
She's sleeping fairly regularly from 7:00pm - 7:00 am (Hallelujah!!!)
I can put her down awake and she'll fall asleep.  
Raya's amazing.
says... "dadada" (pshh)
We have movement! she's rolled a total of three times now!
First movement was on the 9th, just in time for her doctor's appointment!
"Sweet" is definitely a word I would use to describe her.


Jeff and I can't get over how happy she makes us all.  We have like,... 30 minutes uninterupted-no brothers- alone time with her at night before she goes to sleep, and we dote on her.  We think she's pretty special.

Love you Raya! (Raya baby, CONK (seth's term of endearment), sweetie (Jeff's), Mommy, please move Raya (Levi's))

**Also I would like to add that The Ting-Tings, "that's not my name" calms her when she's upset, and that another term of endearment from Seth is "tiny-head-talker."

2 comments:

Child of God said...

How can your children look exactly the same and totally different at the same time?

Tarah said...

I wouldn't have given Levi a hair cut either...he's just too cute. That picture of Raya in B&W is awesome. Definitely a keeper...

Post a Comment