The Best Weight Loss Program...

is having three kids 4 and under.

So today I realized that I've cut my pant size in half... I've gone from a 12 to a 6, which is even starting to seem a bit loose.  "What the heck? How is this happening?" Then... I realized... here's been my morning thus far (it's 8:30am at the mo)

6:00 Levi wakes me up to cuddle
6:30 Rise and shine, feed Levi
6:40 Straighten up living room
6:50 Rise and shine, feed Seth
7:10 Rise and shine, feed Raya... nurse Raya then some solid foods
        Say bye to Jeff as he leaves for work
7:20 Clean kitchen: dishes, wipe counters etc
7:30 Start Crock pot for dinner
7:35 Move laundry out of dryer to be folded
7:37 Go to straighten up boys' room... find that Seth has wet the bed (this hasn't happened in a year atleast)
7:39 Start more laundry
7:42 Clean bed
7:45 Get dressed
7:45 Levi needs to use restroom
7:46 Raya's screaming from lack of attention and wants in the bathroom
7:49 Get Levi dressed and Raya dressed
7:55 Put kids in the playroom and shut the door
7:55 Try to get ready: deodorant, teeth brushed
7:56 Levi needs to poop/ Raya starts crying again to go into the in the bathroom
7:57 Get Levi dressed again
7:58 Comb my hair
8:00 Raya pooped -- take diaper to trashcan
8:05 Levi has an accident and has peed on his bed skirt
8:08 Clean/Dress Levi
8:12 Move over Seth's bedding to dryer and start a new load of soiled laundry
8:15 Clean carpet
8:20 Wash hands for like the 7th time this morning... and try to have a bit of breakfast.

... I can go on, but I'm going to stop because...well, Raya's crying.  At least I'm losing weight, right?

2 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

This sounds like a morning at our house+1. Good job on the losing weight. someday hopefully that will happen for me.

Mrs.Goates said...

Oh the Lentil Festival. I thought about it on Saturday. Too much fun, glad you had fun!

Post a Comment