Hold your applause, please.

Levi pooped in the toilet! (not what you quite expected, but hey if you're a parent you are more than clapping your hands you are -- running down the lengths of your house in hysterics, maniacally laughing, thrilled and hands in the air outstretched toward heaven-overcome with joy).  I think I've told everyone I've met today.  Seth shares my excitement, he even told his swim instructor! Oh how I wish I was there to see the look on that poor single man's face.

So this marks the day for Levi's potty training to begin -- someone please tell my sanity that I will meet up with her in about six months.

He did really well today, and... no accidents.  (everyone who is reading this KNOCK ON WOOD, with our combined knocking maybe I can come out of this unscathed).  But I think Levi will do really well.  He loves being a "big boy" and wearing underwear, using the toilet and as Levi puts it, "making brown."

Anyways.  I uploaded pictures too:
The library finale at Reaney Park... is summer really over?? I love summer (have I mentioned that before?)
The concert was really fun, the kids were dancing, it was a beautiful night.  Love Pullman. I think I should make a shirt that says, "I love Pullman." Anyways,

Same night ... last knitting group with its founder Annie.. (sad).  Ok, so the one thing I don't like about Pullman (Ok, I don't like that there isn't any freakin' slurpees or a target close by, but anyways) the one thing I don't like about Pullman is meeting so many amazing people and then saying goodbye. Bye Goates, miss you already. And I didn't take a picture of Annie's farewell BUT here's Jeff drinking the left over fondue:

Random: Thank you boys for another fit of laughter you put your father and I in. We peeked in on them and they were camping out on the floor of their bedroom.  They're so cute.

If you ever wonder what 2:30ish at the Ritter's looks like, here it is:


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog. You just capture life. And you guys do so much! When do you sleep?

Post a Comment