Speaking of Independence

Thank you to all you wood-knockers.  Levi is doing really well, and ever since we let grandma potty train him over this last weekend he hasn't had any accidents!


This time around has gone so much better ... there was a lot more preparation involved.  Also, Levi keeps me sane with his potty humor:

"I can't quite poop yet because my poop is in its home and doesn't want to come out yet."

Levi begins hopping up and down,

"So I need to jump!"

Levi is hopping around the house, and I start getting concerned... could jumping really help make him poop? and if so should I just have him sit on the toilet?

"And I jump my super ballet jump!"

___

Mommy: "Just poop Levi."
Levi: "Mommy I can't, the poop is stuck in the bus ...... ow."

1 comments:

Cali said...

SIZE SIX???? Seriously- I MUST have another baby, and soon! :)

Post a Comment