Seth

Seth: "I want to be a scientist in outer space, and I want to live in outer space when I'm an adult."
Dad: "In a space station?"
Seth: "Yes," pause for reflection, "And I want to walk on the moon, BUT, I'll never jump on the moon."

Seth: "Hey Levi do you want to be a scientist in outer space?"
Mom: "Maybe Levi would like to be a different type of scientist, or maybe Levi would like to be an artist?"
Seth in a incredulously droll tone, "Levi ... do you want to be an... artist?"
Levi: "Yee-ah"

... time passes...

"Hey Mommy! Levi WANTS TO PAINT IN OUTER SPACE!"

_____________________

On our way to the Snake River.

Seth: "I don't like winding rivers.  I want to go to the Wolf River because it's straight."
Levi: "Are there any wolves in it?"
Seth: "No, no it's in a part of Asia where there are no tigers and no wolves."
Jeff: "Then why is it called the Wolf River?"
Seth: "Oh, because it is more fun than the Snake River."

_______

"Hey guys look at the the golden wheat field on Levi's side!"
Seth looks out his window, "I wish the wheat field on my side would hurry up."

Seth: "Wheat is pretty fun to look at because it reminds me of farmers, and bread.   I sure am proud to look at wheat."

1 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

I am going to miss you guys so much and the party was grand. I love that Jeff did what I've always wanted too ;) And good luck with Levi... 6 months is pretty optimistic... but Levi I'm sure will do better than Elaine. I will knock on wood all day for you.

Post a Comment