Please say it is summer. (please, p.l.e.a.s.e, PLEASE!)

It was B E A U T I F U L today.
and Todd came to visit.

It was a good day, (especially for the kids (they love Todd a lot))

I might be a bit weird... but I love ducklings, they're adorable!  And I was excited to see three newly hatched babies at Sunnnyside today.  They had a feast... Jeff and I for whatever reason didn't want to eat our home made loaf of bread.  Sometimes, we're weird. 

 The kids got really close to the ducklings...

 There was a baby turtle basking in the sun, but dipped into the water when we became too close.  Raya loves turtles, she gets pretty excited when she sees them.
 Visiting the animals...
 Decided to see the bears... It was great timing, students were conducting behavioral research on the bears.  The boys obviously found in very interesting, and then the four bears were let out into the field.  They're such massive creatures.
 Todd watched the kids on their bikes while Jeff and I prepared our feast of a bbq.  (k, maybe it wasn't a feast, but I love summer foods.... watermelon, corn, grilled chicken, grilled packet cheesy potatoes....)
 We had to remind Raya to breathe while drinking her shake.  She sure has a sweet tooth!
 Inflatable, rocket swim toys Todd gave to the kids... they inspired us to go swimming. (Side note: This made it Seth's fifth time swimming this week).  
 Raya's cute new swimsuit:

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey I found this for free on craigslist! Thought it mightwork for a mini desk.
http://pullman.craigslist.org/zip/2422404100.html

--
Sent from Craigslist Pro for iPhone and iPod


Sent from my iPod

Post a Comment