Three thoughts...

1.  My kids' playtime has turned sinister.
Grandpa with pliers, man crying in desperation, "No, no, no," baby trapped in the sink.  I thought it was pretty funny, funny enough to be blog worthy. (I wonder what was really happening though!?)

2. Being sick is lame.
I'm pretty sure I have an ear infection and it's been ongoing off and on for over a month ... as well as this head cold.  The cycle: I get rested on Sunday and Monday --- wear myself out until I have nothing left by Saturday night, really sick Sunday -- today I woke up without a voice and a puffy eye, awesome (not really).  I should probably get more than five hours of sleep each day to get rid of this cold... but I'm an night owl (and so is Jeff).

3.  To rid myself of the vicious sick cycle I've sold my soul.
That's how I feel at the moment.  Starting tomorrow... four days a week ... for the next four months... I'll have a 5:30 am spinning (cycling) class. Please pray for my soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment