Seth



I love these pictures of  Seth.  You can really tell he loves tball.

I thought I'd do a little update on the kids, since it has been a while.... so firstly ...  Seth.

Seth is still amazing, still has non stop energy, still scarishly smart.  I wake up the the morning to find Seth already awake, dressed, and has read two books, and maybe made an artwork or two.  He's just always on the go, it's a good go though.... very productive.  That's a good word for Seth: productive. 

At the moment he wants to be on the Mariner's baseball team, but also be a wild-life scientist.  He's really concerned about endangered animals.  He's showing signs of wanting to be a vegetarian, and doesn't like the thought of animals being hunted.  His favorite animal is the cheetah, because it is the fastest land animal.  I should say that the animal he is obsessed with it the cheetah.

Seth's reading level.... I'd guess the fourth grade.  math.... he's teaching himself multiplication.  He's a sponge (seriously).  Today we were driving to his tennis lesson and ... I can't quote it directly, but he started explaining to me that the Hessian soldiers were defeated by the Patriots and that Thomas Paine inspired the men, and that the Revolutionary war was fought between America and Great Britain, and that the civil war was between the north and the south that they were the union soldiers and the confederate soldiers and that the union won. -- It was a bit of a random explosion of thought, that he just needed to say it out loud to make sure it was all straight in his head.  What five year old is pondering about America's wars??? Anyways, that is Seth.  He is amazing (have I mentioned that before?)


0 comments:

Post a Comment