Art ... well some of it.

Remember how I said I would try and take pictures of the things my kids have made?  Yah... I'm way behind (and then some).

Seth - I think this is a cow...
 S. -- He was so excited to be the first one to finish the word scavenger at Montessori.  I found this little congratulatory tag, at some point, in every room of our house.  He wanted to pin it up everywhere he went.
 S.-- Recycled art ... it may be another pig.  They're studying farm animals
 S.-- He made a map of a farm and drew a path where all the animals were at.
  S. --Note to Grandma: "Please live with me, and we don't eat Levi.  Seth"
 S. -- "My Favorite Day is swimming lessons" -- I find random notes on Dilbert calendars throughout my house.

 S. -- More Dilberts.  This was after soccer.  He was really excited to see Poppy and Peter on his team.
 S. -- Another letter to Grandma and Grandpa.  I love this "P.S. I love some of my Daddy's flab."  WHAT?! I have know idea why he wrote that.  But, I'm glad he did.
 S. -- Some "poems" on Dilbert.
 S. -- "Happy Birthday Raya. September. Saturday."  I'm always impressed how he tackles larger words.
 S. -- Another pig.
 S. -- Our Address... which his teachers told him incorrectly.
 S. -- Decided to practice his shapes
 S. -- Hammerhead shark.
 Levi -- He made this cute leaf.
 S. -- More recycled art.
 L. -- This is mainly what Levi's art looks like at the moment.  I have notebooks full of this .. and every once in a while you'll see a distinguishable letter.  I watched in amazement as he spelled his name a couple of weeks ago.  It's amazing what your children will do if you give them the freedom and tools to do it.
 S. -- Barns?
 S. -- Recycled art.
 S. -- A horse that he proudly named "Gack."
 S. -- I'm not kidding, Seth makes us all several drawings a day. I don't know what to do with it all.... 
 L. -- Painting by Levi
 S. -- He's really into copying books.  This is the book, "Splash" by Flora McDonnel.  I really wish I could find  Seth's transcription of scriptures.  During Church I look over and Seth is copying passages out his scriptures ... something like "Man cannot dwell in unholy temples."  Like a really severe passage and he wrote two pages full of it!  Jeff and I were like... "Do we stop him?"  It was pretty nutsy, and we had a good laugh about it.

 S. -- He has been on a huge birthday kick lately and has been writing out "birthday cards" to everyone.  Like he needs to remind us when our birthdays are.

 S. -- A classic Dilbert book.  
 S. -- More Barn art
L. -- Paintings by Levi: 


 S. -- And one more pig.

0 comments:

Post a Comment