Fire Hazard at the Fire Station

 

We celebrated Levi's birthday last Friday by organizing a fire station tour; forty kids showed up!  I'm pretty sure we broke some fire code will all those people inside that building.  The fire fighters said they had never had so many people inside their station.  It was a lot of fun and the fire fighters did an amazing job.  It really is an ideal party ... kids get to explore the large trucks, it's free and they provide the party favors!

Happy Birthday Levi! We love you!

3 comments:

Child of God said...

I am pretty sure that is the same jump castle as Evalie's. Isn't it the best. Although I am sure yours will get much more use with two boys.

worth reading said...

I admit it, we completely copied you guys! I've been wanting to get one for the kids for a while. It's a fun toy .. and I like that it can deflate....

Mrs.Goates said...

We're sorry we missed the Fire Department Party! Too much fun... Happy Birthday Levi!

Post a Comment