You can just skip this blog ....


 Maybe I should make a blog for my kids' art?  I just have trouble not recording it especially when they're so excited about it...  oh well, more art.

Levi -- Here is Saturn:


 Levi -- One of these was Jupiter with a "large red spot."
 Seth -- And this is a typical Seth artwork.  He really likes to cut little pieces and glue things together.  I really dislike him cutting little pieces and gluing things together because it ends up all over my floor.
 Seth -- He did planets one morning but gave most of his pictures away to his friends.


 Seth -- Made a sheered sheep for Levi ... although I think the farmer might have missed some wool.

 Seth -- For whatever reason I don't like using envelopes (I don't like using paper towels either (Jeff thinks I'm weird), like I used to make my own envelopes out of recycled paper when I lived in apartments to pay rent with.  Seth LOVES to use envelopes ... and I try and suppress my angst at him for being an envelope waster.  This is one of many letters that never got mailed... Rachel and Todd you can at least see he's thinking of you ....
 Seth made Levi a rocket car... with a parachute... (Ok I'm completely guessing)
 S.
 S.
 S. -- Apple stamping
 S. -- more little strips cut and glued.
 Levi pumpkin
 Levi's art ... lots of this.
 L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment