Ay, caramba! (Can you tell Jeff is studying tonight... I'm a blogging fool!)

Oh wait... more art.

I thought Levi wrote his name really well here!  This is Ali's birthday card... that never made it to her birthday party (Is anyone noticing a trend?)
 This is the stack of papers I took down from my fridge ... It's a week and a half worth of STUFF.
 Seth drew a ship wreck...
 and Mount Everest....
 He wrote a story about this pumpkin ... "I looked out the window and what did I find.  Pumpkin" ... we may have some plagiarism issues here..
 Seth's rocket.
 Rocket Seth made me.
 Rocket Seth made Jeff

 More rockets...
 More rockets...
 A spider he drew Miss Kathleen
 Volcano

 Apparently we're in a Tornado...
 S.
 Ah... Seth seems to like to give me the ones he's cut and glued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment