Oh where oh where do you come from?

Ok, not really I'm pretty sure you get it from your dad.

So today Seth had the option of a nasal spray flu injection or a needle shot.

Tears in his eyes he adamantly insists upon having a shot.

My kids are champs when it comes to shot.  I, on the other hand, am a complete baby.

Once we enter the nurses office Seth tells the nurse directly that he "likes flu shots," and "flu shots don't hurt."

I tell Seth he can go first -- he eagerly stands up and holds out his arm and watches the nurse inject the needle into his arm.  No flinching, no tense.  Completely stoic.

Levi at this point is excited for a flu shot too!  And makes sure that the nurse puts the flu shot in the same arm that Seth had his.  Once again, stoicism at its finest.

I'm next ... (big baby), I hold onto Raya and turn my face.  Raya cries a little after her shot but just for like 30 seconds (maybe).

When we leave the nurse says, "That was amazing, that has NEVER happened.  You have amazing kids!"

At this point the kids have also stolen the hearts of the receptionist and they leave the office with two stickers (each), tooth brushes, special bubble gum tooth paste and sugar free suckers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment