Ok, you can read this one.

Oh Raya,
She's thirteen months already... she's getting so big!  This is a picture of her setting the table.  She really wants to be big like everyone else lately and I find her mimicking us often.

Raya's getting skinny! ... her thunder thighs are losing their ka-boom (does that even make sense? anyways) I attribute it to the fact that she hasn't taken to whole milk as quickly as the boys.

Words ... lets see some new ones... "duck" -- she loves to feed and yell at the ducks at sunnyside, and it isn't a polite duck  she utters it's a DUCK!DUCK!DUUU-UCK!

"dog," Jeff claims that she said, "I love you" one night, she can sign "more" and "please."  She knows "eyes" and "nose" and comes at you with attacking little fingers ready to gouge and scratch. (Don't worry she thinks it's fun.)

Her favorite book, HANDS DOWN, is Jamberry by Bruce Degen.  I don't know how many times I've read it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment