Dear Levi,

Dear Levi,
I would like to write and publicly thank you for making potty training an easy, and often times amusable journey. I don't think I could have gone through another 9 month potty training botch.  Thank you for the good times...  the excitement of guessing the color of your poop, of your apt metaphors of foliage in reference to defecating, and I reminisce of  the many times that "it" was "stuck in the bush"-- where and why you came up with a bush I haven't a clue but you referred to this, and at times a seemingly insurmountable bush, often.  Thank you for your eagerness, your wit, and your utmost stubbornness not to wear diapers again. And don't worry Levi, I will always remember to give you your "privacy."  I can't believe how quick and easy this one went.

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment