1 Summer day ='s 4 Regular days

The kids and I do so much over the summer... and my camera is usually an after thought or stowed away even when I do bring it because we're playing with water. 
Here was our Monday morning: (after my 5:30 spin class)
8:30 Tennis Lesson
Levi, Raya and I play at Military Hill Park during the lesson, or we go for a walk on the path, or fly airplanes.  It's nice being outside in the morning while it is still quiet.
 Seth loves Tennis, I think a lot of that is due to his coach.  He is a young Weezer looking guy who communicates well with children and makes tennis fun. I need to emphasize the HE -- I am really grateful when I can expose Seth to a positive male influence -- in my opinion there are not enough male educator role models for children (Librarian is female, swim instructor is female, science center teacher is female, pre-school teachers are 90% female, etc).
 9:00-9:30 we all play at the park
Seth and Levi ... mainly Seth is OBSESSED (completely nuts) over cheetahs. They were pretending to be cheetahs on the rocks... Levi was probably a wolf or a lion actually, but Seth is always a cheetah.
 10:00-12:00 We hang out at Rory's house.
The kids have so much fun with Rory (aka Seth's new best friend).  They hang out basically every day...
12:00-1:00 Eat and get ready for swimming
1:00-3:00 Swim at Reaney Park
3:00-3:30 Play at the Park
4:00-5:00 Ride bikes/ play outside
5:00-5:30 Eat (outside of course)
6:00-7:00 Levi's Tball

Raya was so tired during Levi's tball practice that she fell asleep in the grass.  While Levi was working on his batting and catching Seth was practicing getting on and off his bike as a two wheeler -- He's starting to get the hang of it, which is exciting since I wont have to have him on the trail-a-bike much longer!!

Summer days are so full, I love it.  We have to soak and store as much sun as possible to get us through the awful Pullman winters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment