Cheetah underwear and best bike trick of the day.

"I was biking along with Rory ... then I went around a turn and there was a scout's house, then there was this metal thing, then I hit it  --- flew side ways.  Did not some flip wheels (and that's after my front tire popped off) and then when I landed, my handles fell off .... then I slid.  And I stopped sliding like two feet away from pavement."

That was Seth's rendition of what was nominated the "best bike trick of the day."  Don't worry, he completely decimated his bike (the fork in his bike snapped; his bike is in three parts) ... has scrapes on his stomach..  dented his helmet ...and it's reported he did four somersaults and slid off of this small cliff/hill/ditch--thing.  Seth's first concern was for his bike, and didn't cry until he saw Grace (a girl who was biking with them) bringing him his severed handlebars.  Scott (Rory's dad) said that Seth was very adamant that I was not to be called ... he didn't want to go home, so he didn't want Scott to call me and he still wanted to go to the skate park with the other bikers.   Seth was pretty shaken up at first, but now it's an adventure story which he tells with great enthusiasm.  He has already told two strangers about his adventure today.


Onto the cheetah underwear....



We tie-died (underwear) w/ Rory and Scott's bike camp group (if I was going to buy something... it had to be something that they needed!  Lucky them it was underwear :) at least they're too young for it to be embarrassing).  I seriously laughed and laughed when I noticed that Seth wrote cheetah on  his crotch.  Slightly inappropraite? Probably, but I'm still laughing.

I thrive... love.. live summer.  There's so much sunlight and our days are so full and we're never indoors.  I wish summer would last all year around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment