Turbo

Today we decided to pack up the kids (and their bikes) and ride on the Chipman Trail.
but first we stopped for a very healthy breakfast of donuts and chocolate milk -- Levi put his hands over his mouth and squealed with delight when he found out -- it was a good start to the day.


I'm so impressed with my little guys.
Levi biked 6 miles.
Seth biked 14 miles.
!!!!

This was the first time Seth has rode his two wheeler outside of a parking lot, and he went 14 miles! Crazy.  And Levi pressed on like a champ!  It takes a lot to turn those small wheels on his bike.  

The world should be fueled by the energy of children... after biking we went swimming at Reaney ..  as I type they're all still going, running around our yard squirting each other with squirt toys and the hose.  What else do I have to do to get these kids tired??

And random thought for the night -- Jeff was teasing me earlier that I had more bruises on my legs than the kids... I just counted, I have 12.  Summer time makes for playing hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment